Sunday, October 29, 2006

Autumn

Saturday morning, the darker the mornings the more I want to stay in my huge bed all snuggled up warm.

I get bought a cup of tea and look at the magazines a friend had given to me.

I look out of the window and see the tree's moving, I love to hear the tree's move in the wind, so I open the window and jump back in my comfy place.

I feel the breeze enter my room and it tingles with my skin and makes my hair's stand on end,as it swirls around looking for something to make cold I snuggle even futher in to my bed.

I watch my crystal move which is hanging by the window the colour's it shows of,it always shows a colour I've not seen before.

Gold,cooper,brown,ocher and green

Are all the colour's I see when I look at the tree's, I so love this time of year, I feel the changing of the season's as though I'm a part of it, and it makes me feel warm and secure.

Moving further down into my bed I smell washing powder, my smell.

My nose goes cold but I remain snuggled up and wanting to stay here, I close my eyes and start to fall deeply into my dreams, of flying so high above those old tree's I see everyday.

With the winds strong arm's carrying me to touch the tip's of the leaves which no-one has ever touched.

The wind blowing so fast around me my hair swirls around my face as if in bath of deep water.

The smell of air is so fresh up here, no-one sees me flying it's just me and the feeling is undescriable.

The sound of the movement of the tree's altogether reminds me of being by the sea,and the crashing of the waves.

I open my eyes and see the ceiling fan above me, my nose still cold like my tea.

Yes I love the autumn.

1 comment:

Flat Golly said...

There's nothing better than snuggling into the covers with the window open. Thank you for taking me that place!