Monday, November 13, 2006

What hides behind the mask.

When looking into a mirror I stare at the person who can been seen, my eyes go so deep in things I have seen locked away for only me.

Seeing my hair grow grey no-sees them but me, how strange he says you don't look any older than the day I meet you, how sweet,but it doesn't make me feel any different.

I still feel the same, tired so very tired is this how its always going to be.

I want time for me, to catch up with my thoughts my feelings I as a mother have put aside, as there is always something else to be done, but never for me.

I hide behind the smile that appears when a friend comes to the door. If only you knew how I really feel about me.

If you only new what I've seen what I hide deep inside me.

Hand bags under my eyes they never used to be there, of course they are designer hand bags.

I yearn for peace and just him and I and nothing to do, nothing to be done on a time table.

I will feel good about me again, I wont give up that's to easy and my feelings about things wont beat me, I will regain my sparkle just you wait and see.

All these things I gave up when I became a mother no one gave me a book to read, I don't think I would of read it would you.

No comments: