Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My life

Thank you

Why is it when you watch a film which has really happened makes you realise you really didn't say thank you to the people that really did count.

Jay had a bike crash some years ago but to me it was only yesterday, I couldn't believe I was the one who had the knock at the door in the middle of the night.

He's dead isn't he. I don't know came the reply.


I was taken to hospital and arrived before the ambulace, I saw him lying there inside the ambulance face were it shouldn't of been, but I didn't freak it was jay and he was talking, he was so doped up he hadn't released were or what had happened.

Later I was told he had smashed head on into a brick wall at 100 miles per hour. His head had taken the full impact.

Shit......................................................................................................

Well I had to deal with this and so did the doctor's ,surgeon's brain surgeon's, and that's who I didn't really say thank you too.

When your faced with something like that the only thing you really think about is the person who has hurt themselves which is nature I suppose. What if there wasn't anyone who could of put jay back together again, there wasn't ..........


4 days jay lay with his injuries no-one new what to do.......

Robert hensher appeared and started work, jay had many operations and Robert put jays face were it should of been. He was blind in one eye for 2 years put slowly started to come back to life again, and was left with a brain disorder which will always be there to remind him how lucky we all were the day he went and came back to me.

I suppose what I'm saying is the film I watch last night the twin towers, when something as bad as that happened everyone did what they could to help, and people so easily forget that people really do care for each other even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

I just wanted to say thank you

1 comment:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Ang how right you are, we get wrapped up in our own little world and sometimes forget to give thanks to the people that matter, the ones who make a difference! xx