Monday, August 21, 2006

The Rain

The Rain

I always feel cozy when it rain's.

Watching the rain fall outside is still,
No cars moving a faint sound of a bird, the sound of rain falling harder just to remind us I'm in charge.

It hits the window with its long thin fingers saying you can stay in there but I can still see you, and I'm in control not you and I can stop and start when ever I want to total control.

But look how beautiful I can make things look, statues glassine, puddles different shapes and sizes, cob webs always look so inviting with my diamond rain drops.
So next time it rains, don't think oh no what a miserable day look at the day in a different way,my way.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love this!!! What beautiful English, you clever old stick. MAKE A LAYOUT TO GO WITH IT!!!!!!

hair bear said...

l.o.l. english thats funny