Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Beach

The soft breeze plays with my hair feeling its finger tips over my face, looking across the sea I wonder what secrets lie beneath.

Closing my eye's, smelling the air and listening to what's going on around me, people still chattering,laughing and the faint sounds of music, and how could I forget of course the roaring of the waves.

And also that alone sound in my head, what utter peace that is to me, sitting at the very top of the beach just me and the kindness of the tranquil peace.

Its getting dark but the whiteness of my page is still very clear, across the ocean the pink sky yearns another day, four street lights that's all I can see and five house's on the hill in front of me, someone's got a fire in the sand dunes, the faint sounds of volley ball can still be heard.

Blocking all those sounds out and watching the whiteness of the waves I feel at home here always have and always will.

The real scary part of it all, is that I don't want to go back ,I really don't and when I'm totally on my own I always feel the same. How total selfish and mean I'm, I choose my life no-one told me what to do, it was me.

I can now see the lighthouse light across the sea, warning people not to go near shouting out so loudly across the noise of the sea,STAY AWAY,BEWARE.

Its now ten still warm the laughter, Seals coming in with their surf boards wanting light to come so they can play with the waves once more.

No comments: