Thursday, August 24, 2006

He leaves

I feel him leave our bed, he slowly walk's along the hall trying to get his life less body into motion,just another day the same as every morning.

He thinks I'm asleep but I think when you have children you become the most unsettled sleeper in the house, listening through the wall's that your children are breathing,every movement every cry, every cough, I hear it all.
Of course I'm awake I just have my eyes closed wanting to be able to stay in this warm secure place just a minute longer.

I hear him talk quietly to our son saying everyone's still asleep try and be as quite as a mouse.

He gets dressed, I still say nothing, until he bends over and softly kisses me, I open my eyes and smile at him, I love you.
see you later, I love you too.
Every day the same I wouldn't change it for anything.

2 comments:

Flat Golly said...

Fantastic! This is my favourite so far. Thank you for sharing your words.

Sue

hair bear said...

Thankyou babe, i didnt relise anyone else but chrissie was reading them.