Monday, August 21, 2006

Alone

Alone

Driving back in my car no children in the back, suddenly I pull over and just sit, the radio is on but I don't hear it.

How strange only a few minutes ago there was shouting,laughing,mummy I don't want you to go please stay.

And now nothing,its all gone,what would I have done with my time if I didn't have my darling boys, I ache for moments on my own but all I seem to do is watch the clock yearing to be with them once more.

How will be cope when they have fled.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wow this is fab. You are really good at this Ang. I am (honestly) really surprised at how good. Please please scrap these!!!!! Please!!!

hair bear said...

Thanks mate it takes a lot for me to share, iam just glad some-one likes them.

Chrissie said...

I REAAAAAAAALLY like them. You're good (and I have a degree in English, so I'm not talking crud here)

hair bear said...

Iam so glad we meet you make me laugh when we see each other,when we talk on the phone,and now when we talk on the computer.xx