Monday, November 13, 2006

I WONDER HOW NANNY'S FIRST DAY IN HEAVEN WENT.


As I drive to work one evening I notice the moon running along side me trying to keep up.

Shining really brightly to make sure I arrive safely.

As I open my car door the long cold fingers wrap themselves around me and the warmth I was in disappears, my checks and nose go cold my face tight with the coldness and my eyes saw and tired.

I trundle along feeling quite sad, lonely all most, but not really realizing I have no reason to be.

I feel so selfish you have gone, I just want it to be how it was, how its always been, you always there, wear no invertation was needed and your door always open.

I'm trying to explain to a child not always sure I'm saying the right words.

I know your safe, and I know your happy, and I will have to rezine myself knowing are paths will meet again, and I know you have taken my love with you.

No comments: