Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Night Before.

He looks at me but says nothing, but his eyes are telling a different story.

I didn't mean to shout,I'm sorry you went to bed early.

Why is it that a person's body language can say more about a person than that person him self.

Is it possible to love someone that much that their pain becomes your pain and there happiness makes your day with one single smile.

Just being able to look at each other and no what their next word is going to be that is spoken.

Making decisions together and trying again when you fail,supporting each other even when sometimes you feel one of you is wrong.

Watching your child's first step and the way you respond when they call your name for the first time.

All of these things are us and I signed up for life,because I'm you and you are me.

Soul mate's forever.

No comments: