Friday, April 27, 2007

MAY.

Her eye's shut her mouth not a word can be heard, I enter her room and sit beside her not knowing this would be the last time, I start to talk to her and she moves her head to tell me I can hear you, please tell me more.

She looked so prity, her hair comed and the smell of lavender all around, snuggled into her pillow she looked so comfy, I looked passed her for a moment and saw a wood pecker on the field outside the window, as i watched it I then relised I had driffed of into my own little world, I looked at her again and said goodbye, I kissed her lips and her skin like slik.

I went home and thought about her I looked up and saw two butterfly's outside my bedroom window they seemed to be telling me something as they bumped into the window.

I new then her journey had started,when i left her one single tear had fallen I new then she had arrived and christeen had taken her mother by the hand

I admire you May I can only hope I will be as strong as you were, loved by everyone like you still are to this day. You are missed everyday and loved more.

Happy Birthday my darling May.

No comments: